It’s giveaway time ladies!! I have teamed up with upcoming fine jewellery brand ‘KUM KUM‘ for this giveaway/competition.
If it’s the first time you’re hearing of this brand do not fear as it’s launching in the UK as we speak & definitely one to watch. Kum Kum is a Sweedish company which has broken its way through many international markets including the USA, France, Australia & now has hit the UK with their innovative jewellery pieces. Their chunky rings are absolutely exquisite & there’s nothing quite like it in the market today. For more information on Kum Kum click HERE.
One lucky reader of my blog will win these beautiful fresh water pearl earrings (RRP: £45) which are almost IDENTICAL to the ones Anne Hathaway wore to her film premiere for ‘Love & Other Drugs’.
I thought I’d shake this giveaway up a little as the past couple I have done were fairly standard!
Right… Here are the RULES. Please read carefully.
- 1. You MUST be from the UK as we are celebrating the launch of Kum Kum here!
- 2. You MUST be 16 & over to enter or parent/guardian’s approval before entering.
- You MUST leave this in the comment section of this post:
A) Your NAME.
B) Your GFC Follower name.
C) Your EMAIL address.
D) State any extra entries, including links*
- I have been VERY generous in the past in terms of entries – if you do not follow the guideline above your entry will be DELETED, simple
- The giveaway will end on the 31st MARCH 23.59 GMT. & the winner will be announced that following weekend.
*For EXTRA entries:
- +1 Entry - Tweet this “Have you entered @BeautyFulfilled Kum Kum pearl earrings giveaway? I have! Enter here http://tinyurl.com/6br7atq” – Please ensure that your tweets aren’t protected as I will not be able to see them & your extra entry will NOT count!
- +1 Entry - Post this giveaway with the FIRST picture in this post onto your SIDEBAR & link it back to this post.
- +5 Entries - BLOG about this giveaway using the FIRST picture in this post & link it back to this post.
(This is where it gets INTERESTING…)
- +10 Entries – Yes TEN extra entries (which also means a HIGHER chance of you winning) do either a NOTD (nail of the day), EOTD (eyes of the day), FOTD (face of the day) using a PEARL theme. If you have a blog feel free to blog it. If not then, email me your picture entry for 10 extra entries on BeautyFulfilled@gmail.com
Get creative & get entering all you UK girlies! Can’t wait to see what you come up with Hope you all had a lovely weekend, dolls.